The Arizona Transportation Education Foundation (ATEF) Board of Directors would like to congratulate the winners of the 2017 scholarships.
The ATEF Board gave out a total of $15,000 in scholarships this year to employees of ATA members and their dependent children/grandchildren. The scholarships were for $1,500 each.
2018 Applications will be posted on March 1, 2018 and accepted March 1 to May 15. If you or a family member are attending or getting ready to attend college or trade school, we urge you to apply. Only the first 50 applications will be accepted for scholarship consideration.
Contact Rhonda Merkel if you have any questions at 602-850-6001
2017 ATEF Scholarship Winners
- Corson Anderson, Son of Del Anderson, Auto Safety House
- Isaac Charcos, Son of Josephine Charcos, Western Refining Wholesale, Inc.
- Morgan Dircks, Daughter of Rick Dircks, Dircks Moving and Logistics
- Nicole Donlea, Daughter of Karen Donlea, Inland Kenworth, Inc.
- Gabrielle Emery, Daughter Rod Emery, Sunstate Equipment Co.
- Alexis Hagler, Daughter of Justin Prock, Empire Transport
- Alyssa Hagler, Daughter of Justin Prock, Empire Transport
- Minja Maksimovic, Daughter of Tanja Maksimovic, Western Refining Wholesale, Inc.
- Clara Martinez, Daughter of Patricia Imhoff, RWC Group
- Jordan Tower, Daughter of Timothy Tower, Jr., Roehl Transport, Inc.